Apologies all: family stuff, work stuff and other stuff mean that I haven't had time to write a proper blog, so here's the shortest update EVAH
Denman storms out of the club, going: "grrrr...no...wrong...sister...smash...no smash....aaaaagh". Shazza, still adjusting her clothing, chases him half-heartedly. Denman smashes a glass by looking at it, and cuts his hand. Poor lamb.
Drippy/Billy/CBF: still on eggshells. Eevil Rapist Graham's mum writes to them about CBF. Drippy looks worried. Again.
Minty: it's his birthday and nobody has remembered. Minty keeps reading out his horrorscope until AGarry annoyingly remembers and dragoons the entire square into organising a birthday party. Minty grins cutely.
JoJo: sneaks into the Teen/Denman pad and dresses up in Denman's shirt to "seduce" Denman. Denman tells her not to be a silly little slut. JoJo retorts: "I'm not a Slut! I'm a Trainee Slut thankyouverymuch!". Denman goes into social worker mode, but then Teen bursts in, throws JoJo out and whines at how Denman wants to look after everybody except her. Denman doesn't say: "With those shoulders, babe you don't need me to look after you". Pity. Teen more whining, and hand bandaging. I forget which comes first.
Oh, and Poline's back, with new hair. Still chewing a lemon, by the look of things, and she thinks Betty has put on weight.
