DAED SI LAUP
Oooh, it's just like those Australian daytime soaps of the 80s when they freeze on Angela Palmer's face as she discovers that the love of her life is actually her secret twin brother on the lam...hang on, where are we again?
Denman's still staring at O-Den and naked Teen, O-Den buttons up his shirt and says that he was doing him a favour while Teen snivels yet another apology. Denman doesn't bother to disguise his flinch when she tries to touch him, and tells O-Den to keep her. Off he goes to pack his bags for New York (remember Denman: the Bronx is up and the Battery's down). O-Den realises that he has to get to Denman before he tells LadyDen or his balls will be on a plate and no use to anybody.
Meanwhile TriniDad is reporting Bad Brutha's disappearance at the police station. The Graduate Trainee copper (how else do you explain that accent?) suggests that he might be meditating in the Himalayas, but TriniDad insists that something's wrong.
Lee finds Curly beating up Byrite in a handy back street. I have no idea where Quentin is: maybe he's off directing Kill Paul I: Uma Thurman battles Deadly Ninja Kittens! After yet another exposition of the dodgy watches/to Mo/to Curly/to Fool/to the police scam, Lee pulls Curly off Byrite, but then Byrite makes a crack about Curly being a psycho, and Lee punches him. Apparently this makes life very difficult for the Moons. Byrite's response is to send Vin Diesel Henchperson over to ask Ethel 2.0 for her secret sponge recipe. Not really. I think Vin decides to rough up Ethel because he can't find the others, which is about as pathetic as EE gangsters can possibly get. I fully expect Byrite, Quentin and Vin to be doing balletic leaps around the market on Monday, singing about how the Jets are going to get what's theirs toniiiight.
O-Den tells Denman some complicated yarn about the past month being all about proving how much Denman is like O-Den, and it's up to Denman to prove that he isn't as bad as O-Den by staying to bring up his surrogate baby with Teen. Denman doesn't get to say much or smash much. All he does for much of this ep is glower prettily.
SCENE ONE
TEEN: Oh God I'm sooooo...sorreeeee-eee-eee
O-DEN: (BUTTONS SHIRT) It's not what you think,
DENMAN: GLOWERS PRETTILY
SCENE TWO
O-DEN: You can't go. Think of the child.
DENMAN: GLOWERS PRETTILY
TEEN: I'm soreeeeeee
SCENE THREE
TEEN: I'm not pregnant. I never was pregnant. O-Den was trying to make me pregnant because I love you so much.
DENMAN: GLOWERS PRETTILY
TEEN: I can still give you a baby if you want one. Shazz can't you know.
DENMAN: GLOWERS PRETTILY. BITCHSLAPS TEEN, WALKS OVER TO DEN [to O-Den]I hate you EXIT
SCENE FOUR - AT THE TUBE STATION
LADYDEN: SLIGHTLY PISSED, WAVING SHOPPING BAGS AROUNDOoooh...hello Handsome, where's my no-good husband then?
DENMAN: GLOWERS, THEN SMILES EVILLY
OK, so he's gone, but this plotline hasn't. Oh no. LadyDen staggers back to the pub and you can tell that she is thinking Bad Thoughts.
Detectives Everton and Zoe Wanamaker appear in the shop, much to JoJo's delight, to talk to TriniDad. They want to know where their favourite witness/grass is, and TriniDad gets suspicious. He finds DI Everton's card on Paul's bedside table with "Must call this man if Byrite does anything bad" written on it, and confronts DI Everton and Byrite. Both of them tell him to stay out of it. TriniDad is quite moving and far too good for this nonsense. JoJo is enjoying being an evil pixie and staring longingly at five pound notes.
Other news: Eeevil Graham has agreed to see Billy.
