Sunday, August 10, 2003

MEET THE ANTI-DOT
Thursday: Drippy's party goes well, and Drippy gets things going by showing her knickers, and the whole thing is taped secretly by the Muppets. Slutty gets drunk and confesses that she still loves Fool (duh). Fool watches the vid by accident and sees Slutty's confession. Juhneen and Nat get territorial over Baz (mind...boggling). Simpleton doesn't tell AGarry that he's not the farver. Yawn.

So, the morning after the party, Drippy doesn't make enough money at the Slutty Party and so it's up to Billy to make their millions from his "business". The Bealemeister reveals to Billy that the whole thing is a big scam. Billy is sad.

Fool organises a vid and ice-cream night in with Slutty. But then she finds out about that vid, and gets cross with Fool for watching her drunken confession of love. Fool says: "but I wuv you, Kaffleen!" and Slutty cries: "No! No! It's too late!" and runs out like some teenage ...oh I don't know. I'm getting bored with this storyline. Just shag, fer chrissakes and go around making people sick with your loveydoveyness before one of you gets run over by Mafia Martin on a stolen pushbike, high on home-grown skunk.

Now, I don't know about you, but the major weed-growing enterprises that I've seen in my time tend to extend to something a little more sophisticated than a couple of teeny ferns on a allotment shed windowsill under a garden security floodlight. But we have to remember that Mafia Martin is the world's worst criminal, I suppose. So the skunk is up and running, and we just have to wait for the first frost to kill this plot off.

Dot sits in on the Garment Maintenance Support Technician interviews, and they're all hopeless except for a Bible-quoting woman called Doreen who is the Anti-Dot, only more like Poisonous Dot circa 1982 than Nice Conflicted Christian Pensioner Dot circa 2003. Dot hates her, and luckily she doesn't want the job anyway. So it's back to the launderette for Dot. Jim is happy.

Madhur Jaffrey appears again! Hurrah! This time she's doing her endearing clueless parent thing with DJ Ross: "What is the difference between garage and hip?". Kareena tells her that Dadvis is bringing a girlfriend to this wedding and tries to persuade her not to go. Mr P and I shake our heads and mutter: "Doesn't this girl know anything about parent manipulation?
They'll only do the exact opposite of what you say, just for badness." And guess what, Madhur's up for a fight. Kareena is sad. Oh, just grab a lager, sit back and enjoy the fun, you miserable little madam. There's some minor tiff about Adi the Gimp and Sasha, but it's not important, I'm sure.

Juhneen ups the ante in the Battle for Baz, and acts all hurt and useless because Baz has been neglecting her. Nat says she'll be on her way very soon because she and Bazlet are much better now, thank you. Juhneen is happy.